Self-Serve Resource Room
Looking for a place to conduct your job search? Come to the Self-Serve Resource Room at WorkBC New Westminster. Register with the resource room advisor and gain access to services for FREE.
If you are actively looking for a job, you are welcome to use our self-serve resource room that contains everything you need to conduct a successful job search:
- Computers with Internet access
- Phones, a fax, and a photocopier
- A library with life skills, job search, and career planning books
- A job board with up-to-date job postings
- Daily newspapers with classified advertisements
- Job fair updates
- Current labour market information
- Job search and career resources
- Business directories
- Information about community resources
- Specialized equipment for persons with disabilities
- Self-serve resource room advisors will help you to navigate the centre.
For additional assistance with your resume, cover letter, or interview skills, you can sign up for our 1-1 workshops facilitated by our self-serve resource room workers.
If you are eager to learn more in order to be competitive in today’s labour market, register with a job search specialist today to get access to all of our workshops.